Search Site
15751 Sheridan Street #118 | Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33331
Free Consultation 877-594-1639
EAD Work Permits

Fort Lauderdale Attorneys Enable Nonimmigrants to Work in the United States

Florida lawyers deliver advice on securing employment authorization documents

If you are in the United States on a temporary basis but wish to work, National Immigration Law Center can help you apply for the necessary permit available to those who do not have a work visa. Known officially as an employment authorization document, or EAD work permit, it’s available to asylum seekers, international students and aliens seeking an adjustment of status. It is a photo identification issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Law firm offering comprehensive counsel to nonimmigrant job seekers

Our attorneys can help you with the filing of Form I-765, which starts a review that can take a few months. If your application is approved, your permit is issued with an expiration date. We can also assist if you already have a work permit that needs renewal. If you are seeking an adjustment in status, we may be able to help you combine this application with one for advance parole, which would allow you to exit and re-enter the United States.

Contact our Fort Lauderdale attorneys for assistance in getting an EAD work permit

If you require the legal authority to work in the United States, National Immigration Law Center can represent you in your effort to obtain the necessary documents. Call our Fort Lauderdale office at 877-594-1639 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.

Contact us

Quick Contact Form